|Salmon with Lemon, Capers, and Rosemary|
This is my STANDARD salmon recipe and it’s literally the easiest, quickest, healthiest meal you will everrrrrr whip together! Accompany with broiled asparagus; DONE! Prior to this preparation style, my Brother HATED salmon! True story! So definitely try this–even if you’re weary about Salmon. I suggest Organic Alaskan or Sockeye with the skin removed–and donʻt forfeit the Marsala or White wine…so pick some up if you’re out.. it really makes a difference and is why I’m so in love with it!
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (I have the fish monger take the skin off)
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 8 lemon slices (about 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine (or white wine)
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 4 pieces of aluminum foil
Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Place the foil packets on the hot grill and cook for 10 minutes for a 1-inch thick piece of salmon. Serve in the foil packets.
Do you have a favorite Salmon Recipe? Will you try this one?